Your partner not just in Dorset and Hampshire provides both translation and interpretation services.
The translation services include certified and notarized documents as well as other types of translations such as business, technical (brochures, manuals, etc). The type of certification that your document or certificate requires usually depends on multiple factors such as country where the translation is being submitted, the organisation's requirements (to whom you are sending the translation).
DOCUMENTS CENTREBI provides legally recognised translations approved by the UK Home Office and UK Border Agency, UK Identity and Passport Office, Embassies, Consulates, Universities, Colleges, UK Naric, Lawyers, Notaries Public, General Medical Council (GMC), Legalisation FCO, all Government and Public Organisations in the UK and Abroad (Apostille), for any purpose:
- Getting MARRIED ABROAD (We translate Certificates for Wedding
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office Legalisation (Apostille) by official certified translators.
- Passports for Libyan Embassy
- Getting Divorced.
- Application to study in the UK: Postgraduate University Degree, MA/Msc Degree, Undergraduate B.A./BSc Degree, College Diplomas, Law Degree, Baccalaureate Exam, Baccalaureate Diplomas Reports, Grades/Marks, ECTS Points, Exams/Results, Transcripts, High School Studies.
- Residency, Work, Asylum, Immigration, UK Entry, Citizenship applications.
- Visas at Embassy/Consulate.
- Our Stamp of Authenticity is recognised as an official translation for birth, marriage contract, death, divorce, christening certificates.
OUR PRICES ARE UNBEATABLE!